Auburn Village knows that healthy living is more than just a physical condition. This is why you will find quality-of-life programs that range from social outings, special events, games, arts, volunteering, and more. All of these are designed to support different areas of your health and well-being.
- Maintenance Activities: Activities that maintain the resident’s skills, both cognitive and physical.
- Empowerment Activities: Activities that offer opportunities for volunteering at Auburn Village and in the community.
- Supportive Activities: Activities that lend support to those residents that may have diminished skills and need adaptive programs, or 1:1 programs to meet their needs.
- Community Outings: You may find our residents out in the community enjoying the DeKalb County Fair, visiting a museum, shopping or dining at a restaurant.
- Social Outings: We have parties, exercise classes, baking pies from scratch, enjoying professional entertainment, or doing arts and crafts. We also have special groups that meet weekly, such as Bible studies and our men’s or women’s groups.
- Special Events: Auburn Village has hosted many special events throughout the years. We also have a many special guests/entertainers who perform for us on a regular basis. Our holiday events and birthday parties are in no way ordinary – we make all special events an occasion that won’t be forgotten!