Auburn Village provides On-Site Hemodialysis services. Our on-site dialysis unit offers the latest in medical technology in a comfortable environment.
What is Dialysis?
Hemodialysis is a treatment in which blood is filtered through a mechanical process when a person’s kidneys can no longer perform this function.
Who Should Participate in Dialysis Services?
For individuals with kidney failure or other conditions that require renal support, Auburn Village ’s on-site dialysis program offers the highest level of care and supervision in a convenient setting.
Why Choose Auburn Village for Dialysis Services?
Auburn Village is committed to providing quality of life for our residents in comfortable and familiar surroundings, while eliminating concerns over time spent in transportation to an outside dialysis center due to inclement weather. Our program includes:
- On-site clinical supervision by Board Certified Nephrologists
- Personal dialysis care technicians familiar with each individual’s needs
- Specially-designed dialysis treatment room
- Individual treatment planning by our interdisciplinary team
- Specialized diets formulated by a registered dietician
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Individual dialysis machines with television monitors
- Highly trained, full-time staff
- Social service support
The ability of Auburn Village to provide comprehensive skilled nursing, sub-acute care and rehabilitation add significantly to the program’s value, particularly for individuals coping with complex, multiple medical conditions.
Our Interdisciplinary Team
Our care is overseen by a clinical management team that is comprised of physicians, medical directors, registered nurses, social workers, dieticians, nephrology technologists, patient care technologists, and administrators. Our focus is to provide superior outcomes for our residents. The interdisciplinary team designs a customized program based on your personal health goals, followed by ongoing support for a successful outcome.