What steps are necessary to complete before you or your loved one can be admitted?
- Pre-screening from a community senior services agency will be completed upon admission. This screening is required by the State for any facility, this agency determines the level of need for nursing home care.
- Submission of a physical taken within 5 days prior to your admittance or within 72 hours after admission to our center. Your physical must include a current medical history to help us better understand your needs.
- A list of current medication that you are taking.
- Upon receipt and approval of the above submitted information, we will contact you to set a time and date for admission.
- Upon the day of admission, or any time prior to that day, your review and signature of the Admission Agreement contract is required for all long-term care facilities. This contract allows us the consent to provide treatment and care. We prefer to meet with you in advance so that we can address your concerns and answer any questions you may have before joining our family.
What information do I need to bring?
Prior to or upon admission, please bring the following documents and information:
- Any advance directive; living will or power of attorney documents
- Medicare card
- Medicaid card or application
- Medicare Part D card
- Photo ID
- Insurance cards
- Supplemental and/or other insurance information
- Social Security card
- Financial information including your assets and income